Do we still have to pay?

Axe

Yo, Axe here

a pleasure to meet you all

anyway

I was curious if we still had to pay for Exile 2, its an old game (played back around 1996, ahhh the memories :') ) but I still read stuff about registrating, and which got me worried about paying for this game even now. So do we still have to pay for the full version?

There will be Avernum 4 but no Exile 4?... The earlier Avernum worlds are copies from Exiles, so the Exile 4 world could be a copy of Avernum 4 world. What do you think about this? Or is this said before?.. Dunno.. I'm a newbie to the forums. Still played the Exiles since I was five, heh.

Peace

Canned said:

Quote:
I emailed Jeff about this about a week ago, but just looked at the email.

The single games are $25, but you can get the trilogy as a package deal for $45, or $60 with the hint booklets

The bundle for each game is $35 or $95 for all 3.

I plan on sending my registration for Exile III tommorow morning... I wanna go way up north...

Quote:
Originally written by PantherShadow:
If someone did a (really, really good, hyper-accurate) BoE version of A4, I would buy BoE for that one reason alone.

Hint, hint, all you BoE experts with too much free time.
The engine is completely different - it would be incredibly difficult (but easier than doing a GF port).

Quote:
Originally written by Lt. Sullust:
The corruption is much further than you think. Drakefyre is Jeff, as well as Richard White. It is all one big conspiracy, though that is for another forum...
You're right. We'll just have to pretend that this topic is in RWG until somebody gets around to moving it.

Quote:
Originally written by Aranfoolcaytar:
Imban is obviously married to Linda.
Somehow, if I were you I'd watch my back. wink

The truth is obviously that Linda is Imban, just like the rest of us.