Your Creations

Originally Posted By: The Mystic
No, I meant shaping some turrets, and somehow making them mobile. Although I will admit it would be nice to shape batons too, especially if you could also shape the appropriate thorns so you'd never run out of ammo.

I do believe that if the turrets could move, that would defeat the purpose of having stationary defenses, the purpose they were made for. If you could do all of that, the game would be ruined and not balanced at all. There are reasons you cannot make certain items or creations.

On a second note, you could try editing your creations to become turrets, but they'll be able to move still. (Thing is, editing what you can create, will also edit every other creation of the same type.) If you want to shape thorns and batons, why not just get a character editor to give the item to you since having infinite batons/thorns is pretty much like cheating unless the batons and thorns become nerfed.

Originally Posted By: The Mystic
...Although I will admit it would be nice to shape batons too, especially if you could also shape the appropriate thorns so you'd never run out of ammo.

I second that. I mainly use the batons over spells or swords, and that would be an awesome option for ammo.

• 1 year later...