Erikas secret room

Prazac

In Erika's tower in E3 there are several locked rooms. I was able to into one of them through a secret passage but all the others I can't seem to find a way in and I can't open the doors so is there really no way to get in or I just haven't found it? If anyone has found a way into these rooms I would apprieciate them telling me how to get in them. thanks.

By the way I was able to kill Erika. Has anyone else succeded in doing this? wink

Well killing Erika is know new story. Sorry to ruin your celebration squishy-person.

Acually I've gotten in her doors really easily using Unlock. If it dosen't work for you use piercing crystals from either the Anama temple (if your a member) or from South Point lighthouse in the crystal shop. There may be more places to by them but those two are the ones that come to mind.

• 1 month later...

For the doors along the side hallways, unlock does the trick. The central door with a special description can't be opened at all. The door sounds like it could be opened with an electrum key, but it can't.

Exhaustive searching has revealed that not only is there no way into the room without cheating, there's nothing in it anyway.

—Alorael, who will point out again that long-dead topics ought to stay dead.