A6 - unreachable treasure? (picture)

Originally Posted By: Earth Empires
is there anything worthy?

The crate contains a battle crystal and 10 beautiful crystals worth 1000 gold

Originally Posted By: Gilgamaln

You walked on water to get there ? haha.
Im not familiar with that ghost mode (noclip) cheat you refer to.

the ghost mode I used only lets you walk through walls (found it here). I also used it to enter Fort Emerald and it's all there... just totally empty grin

Originally Posted By: Gilgamaln
Nice avatars !

thanks! they ended up being mismatched in terms of style but I like them

There has to be a way. Jeff just doesn't put things in impossible to reach places. There's always a way to get there, although sometimes it's pretty tricky.

Having said that, there's another area just to the west of the tunnel into Formello that I haven't been able to reach. It's just to the east of a little house, and has "trees" blocking the way to it. I haven't been able to find a switch (unless the switch is on the other side of the wall--haven't tried that yet).

Hmm. Maybe Jeff just got distracted while making Formello?

Naaahhh. There has to be a way.

Originally Posted By: Californian
There has to be a way. Jeff just doesn't put things in impossible to reach places. There's always a way to get there, although sometimes it's pretty tricky.

Having said that, there's another area just to the west of the tunnel into Formello that I haven't been able to reach. It's just to the east of a little house, and has "trees" blocking the way to it. I haven't been able to find a switch (unless the switch is on the other side of the wall--haven't tried that yet).

Hmm. Maybe Jeff just got distracted while making Formello?

Naaahhh. There has to be a way.

If there is way at Formello then it is very well hidden.

As for your blocked path there is switch outside near those trees but nothing special loot.

I ghost mode-d my way around the said area and i can

assure you there is no way to reach that switch or the mandrake.

Also, remember that switch in the beholder lair in the lizard warrens area north of Formello ?

Walking through a wall to the switch reveals that the button has no use whatsoever.

oooh that place... I thought you meant the place I found near Formello that seems to be unreachable. The other place we talked about in this thread is actually in the breeding tunnels where you're attacked by a small group of gazers and there is a button/switch you can see but you can't reach. That button does nothing and leads nowhere.

Here's my guess on the Formello unreachable treasure. There must be a second switch somewhere that allows you to reach the switch in the photo. It's just that nobody's found it yet.

However, approaching from the south only gets you into what appears to be spawning sliths. Or, perhaps they're not spawning, just lots of 'em. That would make some sense, as that's a pretty hefty treasure. You would have to do quite a lot to earn it.

I was able to find another mandrake root inside the Formello walls, just to the west of the pylon, btw. Was looking for a switch, and got that instead. Plus, if you enter the little temple--first building nw of the pylon, the sliths won't spawn. There's a ruby and a few other items there after you slaughter the temple attendants. Then go back the way you came (through the tunnels) and you won't trigger any spawns.

Entering any other building starts spawns.

Sliths around and inside Formello (not included arena) are endless respawns (maximize all stats on your chars and do test (I did that inside Formello to see what there is)).

If manages get thru of west or south gate then can get to that area but doubt there is non-suicidal way to there.

You're right about the sliths inside Formello, but if you run into that little temple (after killing the guards around the pylon) and stay in there they will not spawn. You can kill the temple attendants, grab the loot and flee. You have to be completely inside the temple, though. You can't fight them with even one of your party members outside--then you will get spawns.

I've done it several times. No spawns.

Also, you can reach that mandrake inside Formello just west of the pylon quite easily. There are no spawns if you stay on the pylon side.

I'm wondering that if you're lucky enough to reach the guards on the south bridge to Formello without triggering spawns then that might be the trick (if that's even possible). You'd have to be lucky, though. But even then, it looks like there's a waterway between the south gate and the button, so maybe not.

I didn't know about the west gate. Never tried to get that far. Will try running through Formello and see if I can reach it!

Mind you, I'm fairly sure you're right that the treasure is unreachable. I just find it hard to believe that Jeff would have put a lovely treasure completely out of reach. It's such a lovely treasure, though, that it would have to be difficult to earn.

Yeah there are some spots inside Formello where are no respawns but all good things are on respawn-areas.

And no, you can't reach either bridge w/o fights against respawns, I maxed my party's stats and killed all Sliths but no route to that area in pic.

There's place north from west-bridge (outside town but in town area) and there too is secret area having Knowledge Elixir.

Also west from south bridge is some General (has 2 Demon bodyguards so not that unimportant General) but loot isn't that good at that point of game, some nice armor but player has got few of those already and 1 Curing Elixir).

Either he forgot to put secret button for that area in pic or its just teaser (like rest of Formello-area).