Where can I find a website to upload some short stories of mine?

Acky

It seems like what Ackrovan is looking for is a community geared toward discussion. DeviantArt would be be the closest to that among the suggestions so far, whereas a website of his own (or weblog hosted by Wordpress) would require specifically attracting people to read and respond first. It would be my guess that it would still be necessary to build up a network of acquaintances on DeviantArt, since that site seems well into the size range where users can't keep track particularly of what goes on on a global scale, and would tend not to notice any specific new user, however.

Hooray for young writers! High-five! smile

Here are a few good websites for young writers:

writingfix.com

fundsforwriters.com

bookglutton.com (If you register for this, tell me what your username is. Mine's Happyface.)

ning.com (I haven't actually tried using this one yet, but it might be a good place to post your stories.)

writersbbs.com

You might also want to try looking for some magazines on writing. That's where I found all of these sites.

I'd be happy to read some of your stories some time and give you feedback. If you want, send me some of them.

I hope this helps. Good luck! smile