A6 - Hidden Foundry

Sorta new topic

Not only did I get sucked into believing the people I was trying to help,I get sucked into a [censored] portal I'm trying to fix.Good grief what a stupid ass way to end a game.There were 4 tasks left it seemed.I handled the 2 minor ones.I sure as hell didn't find the lost vanhantai,I don't even remember the 2 that was left.All I remember is going back to the portal and killing a bunch of demon dudes

and getting sucked into 6 paragraphs of [censored] written by jeff vogel ...........it really sucked

luckly I didn't save before all the dumbass crap started,i get to basically start over in front of the portal...cool.. maybe this scene will end differently.I seriously doubt that.I will go back and kill the king,1st thing...with all the stupidity and the skribane ....whoever is involved with that crap will burn. the green stain ends tonight.

Am I talking to myself? No...I posted how I felt about the the ignorant way jeff sucked you and I into ending the game.

If you chose to help fix the portal.I did go back and rearrange the way I did my quests.I did find the lost vanhantai and I did help them,now the dragon wants me to remove them.Huh,strange,I think jeff vogel has dipped his beak way toooo many times into his own stash of skribbane.

• 1 year later...

I can find the causeway and I can see where the foundry must be, but I can't get there because of stones blocking the path. Am unable to find the underground tunnel that takes me there and this is driving me crazy. Have spent a long time looking for what must b e obvious. Any help would be great. Thanks