to who made the exile 3 wlukethrur

buppy20022003

Day 110 for the orb quest sounds familiar, but if you don't manage to get the quest to appear sooner, you're not doing something right.

I believe ending the roach plague triggers the theft of the orb, but it could be another plague.

—Alorael, who would also like to know which of the many E3 walkthroughs was in error. He can't fix it, but it would be good to know.

Quote:
Originally written by Ominous I'm In Us:

The Giant/troglos trigger off the theft of the Orb I believe.
I'm afriad I'll have to disagree with you there. The orb appears around 110 no matter what you have done, I think. But the Giant/Troglo plauge doesn't cause it because I have the unregistered version and I can't do that, however I have the Orb Of Thralni.

Quote:
Originally written by Sprung Spring:
I'm afriad I'll have to disagree with you there. The orb appears around 110 no matter what you have done, I think. But the Giant/Troglo plauge doesn't cause it because I have the unregistered version and I can't do that, however I have the Orb Of Thralni.
Quote:
Originally written half a page earlier by Seletine:
The Orb of Thralni quest will become available in Exile 3 on day 113 or when you destroy the troglo/giant barrier, whichever comes first.
There is a thing called "reading the whole damn topic to see if someone less woefully ill-informed than your sorry self has contributed information which makes your own contribution both redundant and subtly yet profoundly wrong-headed". Practise it.

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally written by Sprung Spring:
Quote:
Originally written by Ominous I'm In Us:

The Giant/troglos trigger off the theft of the Orb I believe.
oh and you can get to the giants but you can not enter the cave go to the hill giants valey all the way north as you can in the unregistered version if
you have the orb go over the hills to the east and
you shud end up in the valey of giants and if this topic is ded SORRY!! and sorry for my typing