Hype: To Hell in a Handbasket

aka Ravenwing

I posted at SV, I should probably post here too, seeing how popular that place is now.

Quote:
I've already gone and told Nik I was gonna release a shortish scenario soon, so I figured I'd clue you lot in before it comes out. You know… hype a bit. Even though it just requires a bit more polishing before its release.

All I can really give you right now is the name, and that your party starts off dead. The rest must come later, with its release.

Oh yeah. Hi. Long time no see.

Quote:
It doesn't work for me. My only guess as to why is that the only .bas's in the download folder are 70 kilobytes, or something (Windows version). Anyone else have this same problem?

The Windows version looks perfectly intact to me. The scenario only has one town and one outdoor section, so the scenario file is actually only about 41 KB. Are you sure that whatever program you used to decompress the zip archive didn't screw things up? (It seems unlikely, but one never knows.)

Nik: Yes, yes, I know. And if I could make the party completely invincible… oh wait…!

Nikki, you've given me a wonderful idea. Thank you.

To the rest of you, or most of you anyway, I think you've missed the point of the scenario. I created this to illustrate a concept: the inevitability and impregnability of death.

No. In truth, it was mostly to mess around with randomized Hell landscaping, in preparation for use in Taskmaker. This was the end result of a practice run, and I expanded on it. I rather liked the product, and so decided to share it. But don't worry, releasing this has inspired me to begin work again.

For those that are actually looking for a solution to this scenario, it's there, you just have to look around and use your imagination. Or the readme's hints section, whichever.