Cursed Halberd

MagicPatrick

By Johnno-'I think its possible to drop via the editor, but I'm not 100%. There might be a couple of shops that do that, IIRC, but its been a while since I played it.'

You are absolutely correct Johnny, tell him what he's won, Bob!

Just go to Caius in Formello and he'll help you out. He's a friend of mine, just mention my name. winkcool

It really doesn't matter what game it's in as long as we yak on and on and on and on and on...

Yes, the only things healers are remotely good for is uncursing items (that you shouldn't have put on before knowing what it is anyway) and raising dead (only if you're one of those "all-natural" players who doesn't save or reload).

Remember, MagicPatrick, never put on unnaturally shiny-looking armor given to you by strangers. You don't know where it's been.

Quote:
Originally written by Chief Spider watching The Simpsons:
Yes, the only things healers are remotely good for is uncursing items (that you shouldn't have put on before knowing what it is anyway) and raising dead (only if you're one of those "all-natural" players who doesn't save or reload).
Or if your enire party gets so dumbfounded that you can't cast Restore Mind.

Admittedly, that's happened to me precisely once in my Exile-playing history, and that was in BoE.