A6- Northern Occupied Lands

bigbri2k5

I'm doing the kill the impaler quest in Formello and I have some other quests I figured I could get out of the way so i have a couple of questions.

1)Where are the giants the GIFTS want me to kill?

2)Assuming Tenevra is the place i need to enter for Larks Crystal Shards quest how do I get in there?

3)Is there a way into Fort Draco for X's Anvil yet or do I have to wait until later.

4)Are there any other quests I can get done while I'm in this area? Boat travel is a bit annoying and I don't want to have to go keep going backwards and forwards.

1) THe giants are in Grindstone. The place is on the map.

2 and 3) These can only be done after you finish the Formello mission and then another mission after that.

4)There are two for a camp of avernites, there are the quests for the gifts, but I'm not entirely sure there are others at your point in the game.

Originally Posted By: CritLockit
And remember, the pylon to Northern Avernum is repaired after you kill the Impaler.
I'm not sure about that... In my game, that happened, but in a friend's game, they were on the Aid solberg mission and the pylon hadn't been completed yet. Of course, they hadn't upgraded their version from the original for some reason, so that may have something to do with it.