Seem to have hit a snag in E:R

Dantius

So, I just finished up my fight with the Immortal after chatting with Dr. Yu a bit (that fight in the round tower) and I seem to be stuck. There's no dialogue nodes, nothing to do, nothing to examine, nothing to talk to, and all I can seem to do is wander around the room casting Far Sight for my own amusement. I'm fairly sure I've done something wrong, and any help in getting me on the right path (preferably SDF's or something that does not require me to exit the scenario and try again) would be much appreciated.

In other news, I also can't seem to figure out how to kill the Nephil Luthair in Mad Ambition. Since they're kind of sequelsish, I figured that it'd be easier to ask for help here than to go to all the trouble of creating a new thread. I'd image that there's some trick with he runes and steps, but I can't seem to figure it out... I'm playing a singleton, if that helps.

...You mean that armored guy that throws an axe? The levers around the arena will deactivate one of the runes. You then have to run across that rune while it's still inactive to get down with him, and then use the lever down in that pit.

Just be careful. One setting disrupts his nigh-invulnerability. The other disrupts him, and anything within a 10-square radius for 600+ unblockable damage.