Music for Spiderweb??

CheeseLord

Hi everybody!! My first post as you can see...

I've recently had a go at Geneforge 5 demo, and yeah, it looks pretty awesome!!! Hoving heard that Jeff is working on a new series, I was wondering, would Jeff accept music into the game? I mean, style of music like this little thing that I've been working on: http://www.box.net/shared/b7pca97506

Even though it's still unfinished, it should give you a little idea of what I can do.

Probably not, but that's very awesome. It's worth asking.

Even if he says no, there's no reason why you couldn't release a whole bunch of them anyway for custom background music. whistle

EDIT:

Thinking about it, it reminds me of Jet Force Gemini, namely this piece, which plays in the background on the SS Anubis.

Thanks for the replies!!! I sent the email to Jeff yesterday, so now I'll wait....

Originally Posted By: Enraged Slith

Even if he says no, there's no reason why you couldn't release a whole bunch of them anyway for custom background music. whistle

EDIT:

Thinking about it, it reminds me of Jet Force Gemini, namely this piece, which plays in the background on the SS Anubis.

Hehe, just listened to it. I don't think it sounds too much like that, there's a drumbeat there but not much else. Is there anything in particular that you think sounds similar?

And also to the thought of custom music, if I had time I'd love to, but then again, I've got exams coming up, and even though I'm only 13, these are ones I'd like to do quite well in to prepare for the GCSE years. I might in the summer holidays, but for a while, that's probably a big no no frown

Anyway, hopefully I'll be here to stay, so you'll see more of me yet smile Insanity awaits!!

Originally Posted By: CheeseLord
Thanks for the replies!!! I sent the email to Jeff yesterday, so now I'll wait....

Originally Posted By: Enraged Slith

EDIT:

Hehe, just listened to it. I don't think it sounds too much like that, there's a drumbeat there but not much else. Is there anything in particular that you think sounds similar?

And also to the thought of custom music, if I had time I'd love to, but then again, I've got exams coming up, and even though I'm only 13, these are ones I'd like to do quite well in to prepare for the GCSE years. I might in the summer holidays, but for a while, that's probably a big no no frown

Anyway, hopefully I'll be here to stay, so you'll see more of me yet smile Insanity awaits!!

When I first heard the song, I could have sworn I had heard it somewhere before. Some of it reminded me of Icewind Dale 2 (any Black Isle game, really), but JFG stood out at me in particular, which is odd considering I haven't played it in something like 7+ years. The songs are not identical, and I did some searching when I first thought of the comparison, but that was the song I was hearing.

Hi Everybody,

Got the reply from Jeff this morning - apparantly he isn't looking for ambient music and stuff......

Since not, I'll release this under the CC-BY You're free to use/edit these smile .........althoughI'd prefer for you to ask me first if it's for commercial use grin

THanks for the support, and enjoy the music!!!

P.S. Feel free to send me a PM, I'd love to see what this is used in!!!

• 1 month later...