Exile 1– Final Gauntlet; Chasm?

Edit: OK, never mind, found what I was looking for literally a minute after posting. Ain't it always that way? ^_^

Edit 2: OK, never mind, I have another question. A while ago, before I registered and got the Orb of Thralni and all, I saw this chasm in the honeycomb. I think the sign said it was the "Grimklik Chasm", but I could be wrong. I could have sworn I saw some kind of building on the other side, too. I've come back to the honeycomb with the orb, but could never for the life of me find the chasm. Was I hallucinating that time or is this a real place? What's there?

I'd definitely remember that chasm, LOL. The one that was long and skinny and went all the way across the world. This one was irregular-shaped, in the corner of a cave and I think there was a white dot, or a building, or both, behind it. A lair of basilisks sounds good. Now I really need to find it so that I can train there… killing Hawthorne is the last thing I have to do, and my party gets killed in about a minute every time. XD