erika's tower

Joseph Stalin

• 3 years later...

I don't really know other than the fact I just heard that song and thought is was funny for a sec. What difference does it make? Its been dead for over 3 years so you say, so who is REALLY looking at it anyway, besides you and myself, who is just surfin, not looking for answers on a game that isn't really played anymore.

The games are still played, actually, and your post might not exist, depending on when you made it, because the forum was pruned in 2004. Read the Code of Conduct if you haven't already, and obey it. Use the Edit button instead of posting several times in a row. Be patient and wait instead of clicking submit five times. Need I go on?

I've seen more than eight, but this is a contender for the record. It's also pure spam in many ways. And Steve can't check his posts because this is obviously not the account he used before, as it was registered yesterday.

Steve, please don't post in long-dead threads with nothing to say or post many times in a row. This thread dies (again) now.

—Alorael, who still plays these games. And since this forum still gets traffic, he's apparently not the only one.