New Years Eve.

Xelgion

IMO, New Year's Eve is best spent in good company. I spent mine in good company, more specifically at a party, and I'm in a great mood!

My new year's resolution is to make up a really good new year's resolution for next year, and stick with it.

Hope you had as great a New Year's eve as I did!

I spent New Year's Eve talking to losers on the Internet.

I would have preferred to be with my fiancée, but alas, neither of us can drive a car to get to the other's house.

My mother was going to open a bottle of champaigne at midnight, but she and her boyfriend got tired and went to bed at 11:30 and didn't open it, so I had Kahlua instead. It was tasty, but there's something unsatisfying about "celebrating" the new year by drinking by myself in my bedroom...

At least I called my fiancée on the phone just prior to midnight, so it's sort of like we celebrated the new year together. Sort of. Maybe.

Originally Posted By: Dantius
Originally Posted By: I need no introduction
i spent new years a a party, and then got home and stayed up till 7am.
have a good 2010 and enjoy your last 2 years of life.

I have no intention of dying within the next two years, regardless of whatever Artemis may think about my age.

If that's sarcasm, ignore this, but I think he was hinting at the theory that the world will end in 2012.

As for me, my family was all asleep except for me and my brother. He was watching stuff online, as was I. POKÉMON

I spent New Year's Eve at the pizza place where I work; then I went home, and was called back in to work for a few more hours, and finally got back home around 11:15. Then I stayed up until midnight, watched the ball drop from 15 seconds, said "Happy New Year" to my mother (my father had been asleep for two hours already), and went to bed around 12:10. And then today I worked again, for an hour longer than I was originally scheduled.

Originally Posted By: I need no introduction
i spent new years a a party
I've never gone to a new year's eve party. Never even been invited to one, in fact. frown
Quote:
stayed up till 7am.
I haven't done that since I was a teenager. Maybe I'll try doing that again when I have a few days off in a row.
Quote:
enjoy your last 2 years of life.
Sorry to disappoint, but I don't believe any of the 2012 hype.

Originally Posted By: The Mystic
I've never gone to a new year's eve party. Never even been invited to one, in fact. frown

Same here, but I'm not really the partying type, so it's all good.
Quote:
stayed up till 7am.
I haven't done that since I was a teenager. Maybe I'll try doing that again when I have a few days off in a row.

I used to do that for lock-ins, but I was young then. My friends who stay up till 6am doing homework surprise me by living.
Sorry to disappoint, but I don't believe any of the 2012 hype.

You're on to us, you must now die.