Happy Holidays!

Acky

Why even comment about the eventual locking of the topic? I mean, what is the point, other than to suggest to the mods that they should do just that, and isn't that, in essence, an act of antagonism against both the topic starter and the entire list of folks who have taken their time to craft responses? Fer christssake, it's supposed to be a time of peace and blah blah blah for all. Let the mods decide if a topic is right or not.

Yeah. Merry Christmas. Woo.

YES! i'm the very first to say merry christmas to y'all on christmas day, i thought it being 2:30 (at least where i am) i would be late, but no. i would have sooner but i was busy watching something while eating marshmellows. now i have to sleep to wake up later today, though no sleep will be had most likely. this post tastes quite sweet, and that's not just the marshmellow taste lingering.

merry christmas y'all!

and the first christmas miracle, two marshmellows, no 3, i just found in my emptied out marshellow bag, yay! good night, morning really. good night this morning

damn, i was first when i started, now i definetly won't sleep, just crying.

Originally Posted By: llloyd
YES! i'm the very first to say merry christmas to y'all on christmas day

Originally Posted By: Hypnotic
MERRY CRHISTMAS! I say this again because as of the time I'm writing this it is Christmas at 12:10Am at GMT+12

...yeah, you got sniped by 20 hours. At which point it ceases to really be sniping, and more cannon-fire.

Originally Posted By: Excalibur
Merry Capitalismas.

Like earth-day every day is Capitalimas.
Merry christmas every body, and may the higher beings (if they exist) bless us one and all.
Originally Posted By: llloyd
i hate political corectness stuff,

to late tongue
Originally Posted By: Artie Luv~
So a Merry Friday to you all. smile

merry friday.

Originally Posted By: Rowen
You don't have to be Christian to celebrate a birthday, even when said birthday is not on the actual birthday.

Happy Holidays Spiderweb.

Except that there's a major difference between a christian holiday and a birthday of somebody that actually freakin matters to you personally.