Key items in Exile 2

Sol

I don't remember if anyone says anything about it, but you find Thralni's Orb in Fort Kothtar. Getting Demonslayer requires talking to King Micah, Patrick, and possibly Rone in an order that I no longer recall.

—Alorael, who now realizes that it's about time to play A2 again.

For Demonslayer you need permission from King Micah that requires retrieving 2 crystal souls. I think Rone tells you to go see Patrick who reveals the location.

The Orb is mentioned as being stolen and seen heading for Fort Remote. I don't think there is any one person who actually tells you where to look.

Quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:
The Orb is mentioned as being stolen and seen heading for Fort Remote. I don't think there is any one person who actually tells you where to look.
Not to be picky but do you remember where one finds the information on the orb?

So only people who played Exile 1 then would know about deamonslayer? It just seems odd the only way to discover it would be to walk up to King Micah and ask on a random hunch about the existence of such a weapon.

Then again maybe this is a way of the universe telling me I need to play Exile 1 and 3.

Thankyou

There are a number of people who refer to each item. Off the top of my head, Demonslayer is referred to by Efram and Anastasia in Silvar, Boutell in Fort Draco (I think), Solberg, Patrick, Micah, probably Rone and some other folk. The Orb of Thralni is definitely referred to by people in the Castle (where it was stolen from) and Fort Remote, and probably others as well.

For the Orb, you find its resting place that it was stolen from in the south part of the Castle. One of the mages in the entrance courtyard is looking through maps to figure out where it has been taken. I don't remember who in Fort Remote mentions the theives flying past them.

Quote:
Originally written by Frosted Cryodrayks:
There are a number of people who refer to each item. Off the top of my head, Demonslayer is referred to by Efram and Anastasia in Silvar, Boutell in Fort Draco (I think), Solberg, Patrick, Micah, probably Rone and some other folk. The Orb of Thralni is definitely referred to by people in the Castle (where it was stolen from) and Fort Remote, and probably others as well.
The fact that you were able to remember the correct names, and as it seems, correct spellings even, both frightens and impresses me.

Yes you are correct, and thank you. I understand how I could have missed the demonslayer reference but I really should have asked around a bit more for the orb before asking on the forums, my apologies.