BoE Interview

Duck in a Top Hat

My school has been doing a program called 'Personal Exploration' (or PX) for the past couple of years. This means that everyone has to pick a subject that interests them, and then they have to research it and do a presentation at the end of the year. We also have to do several other assignments in between. One of those assignments is finding someone who knows a lot about your subject and interviewing them.

This year for my topic I chose Blades of Exile, so I need to find someone to interview. Would anyone who designed or played BoE back in the day be interested? Or, of course, anyone who still plays?

I'd like to do the interview on IM, and we'll have to set a time before January 4.

Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I'll probably ask *i, because it seems like he's been around the longest, but if he is unavailable or doesn't want to help, Thuryl, we can set a time.

Originally Posted By: VCH
My advice, pick another topic.

Ah, but you don't know the best part! Another one of the assignments is called a Creative Product, and I have to do a visual project, such as a sculpture or a painting. I explained BoE to my teacher, and she said for the Creative Product I could do a scenario.