A6 - Honeycomb Hideout Quest

LetheRunner

I killed some bandits north of the Great Portal, in an area of the Honeycomb that's accessible before the gate to the Tower Colony is open. I didn't actually find the hideout below ground -- I got the impression that the underground hideout is only accessible if I enter that area from another direction.

So have I missed the chance to do the Honeycomb Delivery quest? If so, that's kind of annoying.

Note that the bandits that Almaria wants dead (Honeycomb Hideout Quest) are just a few guys just North of the Caldera, not to be confused the larger lair that involves the Skribbane Delivery Quest later. The guys in the big lair are not the "Honeycomb Hideout" bandits. This could be the problem that the original poster is having if he killed the wrong bandits.

• 2 weeks later...

Who exactly gives the Honeycomb Delivery quest out of Silvar? If it's the Skribbane dealers down in the sewers, I'll never get it b/c I killed them all. But when I talked to them, they didn't give me a choice for a quest, so I figured they didn't need to keep living any longer.

If this is confirmed, I'll go back to the Honeycomb and wipe out that nest of varmints...

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...