New ideas:Geneforge 6:End of war!!![G5]

Hi there! Thanks for the others posts.

Now,I've found a new idea: Because the Christmas comes I wish to be created an new game called "Geneforge 6:End of War" I'll be very happy! And not only me,the whole world of fans!!! Did you agree with this? I wish to hear "YES"!!! So please don't leave this site without voting and/or leaving an reply. Don't forget to vote !!!

Jeff already has a schedule for new games out to several years, and Geneforge 6 isn't on it. These games take a long time to develop, too. It definitely can't be completed by Christmas! Maybe next Christmas, but it won't happen.

—Alorael, who wouldn't bet against an eventual sequel. Jeff has gone past the final game before. But he also wouldn't hold his breath.

I think it would be good to have a Blades of Geneforge. Let the public create their own scenarios for what could happen, plus I would be able to convert my story into the game. I don't see why jeff hasn't mentioned a Blades of Geneforge.

Hehe i laughed when i went to abbriviate it and realised what it became. BoG hehe my childish side just broke out.

• 3 months later...

I had come back to this post to see... and some peoples agreed with a new game looking like geneforge(one of them). I don't want exactly a geneforge game,but something like this,i know that the geneforge saga ends with G5. It would be great for us if Jeff starts a new saga,new game series but i want them to be more like geneforge at graphics and creatures,not avernum(the only thing that iritates me is how we walk in Av series,it isn't so real like G series)

That's my opinion,and how i see more of them agreed...

I think...