Must have Avatar!

MadProfessor

I know it's stupid and this topic just puts up meaningless

space here on the world of forums smile .But I just gotta have something cool to put there in the empty bottomless space that haunts me, and forever will if I dont find something cool to put there cry .So please if you know any good avatar pics about geneforge,avernum or anything thats cool

WRITE IT,or in a breezy night I will come to your house and.... well you dont need the details sick.Yup.

Originally Posted By: Ephesos
Pick a creature from the Avernum series, and I will happily render it into an avatar for you.

So, no.

Just use a slith from one of the later Avernums and pretend it's a drakon. No one will be able to tell the difference. tongue

Or, it's not that hard to create your own avatar. Find something you think is cool, shrink it or crop it until it's 80x80 pixels or less (preferably without distorting the image because that's just ugly), upload it using TinyPic/Imageshack/any other photo uploader, and stick the resulting URL into the proper spot in your profile settings.

Dikiyoba.

Pick a creature from the Avernum series, and I will happily render it into an avatar for you.

So, no.

AAahhh to... much.... PRESSURE.Should I lie and say I meant dragon instead of drakon,or tell the truth that I'm a idiot that read so fast that I thought Avernum was Geneforge tongue .
Yeah I know I'm a total idiot lord.

I make my own icons, and put them on my photobucket album. I usally just take a picture I like, and resize it with my paint.net program (which is a free alternative to photoshop, but only for Windows).

Then I just save it and upload it, and then link to it directly.

Actually, I should change the Stephen King theme I have going on right now....maybe to a television series I like or something. I've had this icon for awhile. When Watchmen came out I was using a whole bunch of watchmen icons for awhile, with a quote in my signature.

• 4 weeks later...

It was a visually stunning movie. I went in expecting the plot to be awful, and it was actually fine. Not groundbreaking, certainly, but it worked. And yes, it was Dances with Wolves, Ferngully, and others in that vein reworked. The idea of going native is solidly public domain, though, and the movie was more than just a rehash with the serial numbers filed off.

—Alorael, who has no objections to the implausibly humanoid aliens for drama. They could have been more alien, and the movie wouldn't have worked as well. So they weren't. He does wish the mammalian form of life on Pandora could have been fixed, though. Four eyes seemed to come standard on all models but bipedal.

I agree that the plot was nothing new and nothing special, but it worked just fine. The eye numbers Alorael pointed out do seem a bit strange, but it's not enough to ruin the movie or anything.

The cinematography was excellent, though, and the 3D made it that much better to watch.