Guess that member : A word scramble

Spddin Ignis

No, I haven't actually. Soap and water works quite well, I think. Anyway, I had pasta for lunch, so I think #20 is "Pasta-man". For my reasoning, see the post above - clearly Dantius isn't bothered about getting all the letters in there (as in the case of "Scorpia"), or isn't afraid of adding extra in (can we all welcome "Island Nah", please?).

All the answers are below. The ones in italics I saw answered before I figured them out, though. And I did look up possible member names in a few places, so I was probably cheating.

Click to reveal..
01 Goldenking

02 Marlenny

03 Celtic Minstrel (I'm assuming this is right and Excalibur accidentally included an extra S somewhere along the line)

04 Ash Lael

05 Arancaytar

06 Stew Boy

07 Actaeon

08 The Mystic

09 Scorpius

10 Sir Motrax of Exile

11 Infernal Flamming Muffin

12 Randomizer

13 Mysterious Man

14 Doom Warrior

15 Neossokrass

16 Dintiradan

17 The Almighty Doer of Stuff

18 Enraged Slith

19 Zephyr Tempest

20 Feo Takahari

21 Sarasaphilia

22 MagmaDragoon

23 Stillness

24 Dragyn Bob

25 Ishad Nha

Dikiyoba.

Yes, but Pasta-Man (who may or may not be an actual member) bears no resemblace to A Hair of Teak, no K, no P, no O, no F, etc. Acaeton contains all the letters in At Ocean. Scorpia, scorpius, whoops, typo, and as for Ishad Nha, he seems to hang out in the BoE and BoA forums, and I don't, so a misspelling of his name is, in my opinion, acceptable.

Actually, you caught me, Nikki. Everything above is lies. You see, I obtained the correct answer, posted before anyone else got it, by physically accessing the Spiderweb server ( I'm actually a cunning sock of Jeff), hacking Excalibur's account, getting his personal data, going to his house, and torturing him Jack-Bauer style until he gave me the answers for an online anagram contest. True story.

Misspellings aren't really acceptable when you have the letters in the word given to you, though, are they?

Also, I'm not calling you a liar. I never said anything like that. I never said that in an anagram game you shouldn't be adding in letters, and I certainly never said that guessing members whom you've never heard of is suspicious. Furthermore, I never concluded by saying that you are an ass.

Originally Posted By: Nikki
I never said that in an anagram game you shouldn't be adding in letters

Let's see what Diki has to say about this:

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
03 Celtic Minstrel (I'm assuming this is right and Excalibur accidentally included an extra S somewhere along the line)

Originally Posted By: Nikki
Furthermore, I never concluded by saying that you are an ass.

And I did not conclude by saying you are an

Originally Posted By: Excalibur
15. Ass Snookers

Dikiyoba has them all correct, of course. I must have accidentally added another "s" to Celtic Minstrel.

Originally Posted By: Dantius

Actually, you caught me, Nikki. Everything above is lies. You see, I obtained the correct answer, posted before anyone else got it, by physically accessing the Spiderweb server ( I'm actually a cunning sock of Jeff), hacking Excalibur's account, getting his personal data, going to his house, and torturing him Jack-Bauer style until he gave me the answers for an online anagram contest. True story.

Oh well, we have a shotgun and a dog...and a tribal bow and arrows.

Also, how do you know of Zephyr Tempest? Sure, I wasn't around when Sir Motrax of Exile, MagmaDragoon, and Dragyn Bob were still active, but other members have talked about them. I don't remember the last time Zephyr Tempest was mentioned.

Originally Posted By: Concave Cubine
How did MagmaDragoon end up on a list with SMoE and Dragyn Bob? Very different eras.

Those were just names that popped into my head. I wasn't thinking along the lines of specific eras.

I didn't know Zephyr Tempest was in Dikiyoba's stories.