The World - An Online IMRP

Balladeer

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Tullegolar

Just Sharrath and Pen stayed for the whole Session, and they totally deserve to level because of the massive amounts of plot they accomplished. Other players will certainly want to read the session to catch up before the next one. I’ll have it posted soon, along with pictures, as well as with newly obtained titles. For now, new abilities:

Sharrath Naalaar the Panther Sourcerer (Level 5): Dust Elemental (summon a powerful destructive elemental to aid you), Meatamancy (control meat and things made of meat), Plasma Bolt (throw a ball of plasma at an enemy, burning through even the toughest of armors)

Sharrath has informed me that he has chosen Plasma Bolt. And Pen turned level 4, which means a follow up ability to his starting ability.

Pen Artifex the Parrot Artist (Level 4): Paint (Utalize your skills as an artist to create beautiful works of art, finally you have the some talent!)

As I said before, I’ll post the whole session and other goodies in a day or two, along with a calendar for the next session, where you will finally be given a major plot quest to embark upon! Finally purpose to your lives! You won’t want to miss that one!

-Emperor Tullegolar

The log for Session 6 is up. Players who missed it will want to read up on what happened, otherwise you might be a bit confused at the start of the next one. Oh, also titles for the two people that participated:

Outer Order Probationer, Initiate of the Casting Circle, Special Lord Darklord Sharrath Naalaar the Ingenius the Lucky of the Nega

Lord Pen Artifex of the Nega

I will have new character sheets (for those who actually had changes) as well as new pictures of action ready when I post the schedule for the next session.

-Emperor Tullegolar

Sorry to see Steve go, but we must press on. Leadership of the party will be up for grabs, so that should be interesting. This might be a good time to allow new players to join, as well! If anyone is interested, just look at the instructions at the beginning of the topic and roll a new character! Don't worry, they won't be underpowered, they'll just have less abilities than veteran characters at first. If anyone new joins, I'll work them into the story and the party can grow and evolve as the game flows. It would be a great opportunity to show some of the remaining classes (there are 27 total) and unleash new abilities upon foes!

-Emperor Tullegolar

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, sorry for my absence, but I had to help a certain congressman win an election. Exciting times around here. Anyway, it seems I'll only be available on one day in the coming weeks, real sorry about that. We'll slate the next session for Sunday, May 30th. Hopefully, some people can make it, but if not, it can always be pushed back a bit more. The Ancestors aren't going anywhere. Happy hunting.

-Emperor Tullegolar

Hey Nioca. Could you post this for me, please?

Alright, the game played yesterday went well, and there was at least some progress. Of course, I realized the mistake I made, I actually had the session planned for today, not yesterday. I feel bad for people who maybe could have made it today and not yesterday, so I'll totally try to have a session tonight as well if people are up for it. That's 7:00, eastern time, tonight, Sunday the 30th. If people are up for it. What happened at the start of the last session was the most important, so as long as you read that, you should be mostly up to speed.

-Emperor Tullegolar

• 1 month later...
It's about time for another session. Please mark your calendars for Friday, July 9th. I know there is another game happening that day, but I don't think there are any players that are playing both of them, let me know if there are. I'll post reminders leading up to that date. Hope to see you guys there!

-Emperor Tullegolar

Going over my notes in preperation for our session this Friday the 9th (that was a reminder) I noticed I never asked what new skills the two players that were at the last session wanted for their levels! We got some good ones, too! Nalyd and Dantius, please choose. Also note your new titles!

Outer Order Apprentice, Initiate of the Casting Circle, Darklord Overlord Spaki Njordvald of Ingenius Mastery of the Nega (Level 6): Raise Skeleton (summon an undead minion from the ground, no corpse necessary), Maggots (infest your foes with maggots), Slime Beast (summon a terrible creature that will bring slime upon your enemies)

Outer Hidden Mage Circle, Junior Grand Undermaster, Darklord Overlord Antonius the Bland Bland of the Nega (Level 5): Familiar (a pet cat that is adept at scouting), Sulfur Golem (a more powerful and more potent smelling golem servant), Hex of Shielding (weave a long lasting protective spell around a single party member)

You haven't heard from the Guild in a while now, you hope everything is going alright back on Earth. For now, you must press onward. Mount Forms and its Realmlords await you! I'll update character sheets on the site when the new abilities are all chosen.

-Emperor Tullegolar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...