A Geneforge morality quiz, or, Detect you faction, now with 100% accuracy!

Dantius

Originally Posted By: I need no introduction

if the shrederbugs are released then Astoria will fall or join the rebels, Rawal will be safe but the shapers will have no way to reach him, and agents will be easy to weed out and kill,with the help of control tools he can instal a semi-dictator ship and rule a large amount of space with small amounts of troops. Rawal will rule the shapers not Alwan.

or, astoria will be in complete despair about the death of a good many of her citizens and would affectively be neutralised, astoria silenced, alwan would be able to convince the rest of the councilors to attack the rebels and it would be more or less a alwan ending, with minor issues ariseing from the absence of the PC.

Originally Posted By: Shaper Tristan
Originally Posted By: I need no introduction

if the shrederbugs are released then Astoria will fall or join the rebels, Rawal will be safe but the shapers will have no way to reach him, and agents will be easy to weed out and kill,with the help of control tools he can instal a semi-dictator ship and rule a large amount of space with small amounts of troops. Rawal will rule the shapers not Alwan.

or, astoria will be in complete despair about the death of a good many of her citizens and would affectively be neutralised, astoria silenced, alwan would be able to convince the rest of the councilors to attack the rebels and it would be more or less a alwan ending, with minor issues ariseing from the absence of the PC.

the reason astoria wants to surrender to the rebels is because she is afraid of them, the bugs will only make that fear stronger.

• 2 months later...
Originally Posted By: Dantius
Reference your score in coordinate form (A,B) to the coordinate plane here. Then, check with the color below to get your faction!

Sorry to dredge this up from so long ago, but I was wondering if anyone has any idea what the graph in the link was originally for? I've had no luck figuring it out by poking around on the website.

Originally Posted By: Serene Tempest
Sorry to dredge this up from so long ago, but I was wondering if anyone has any idea what the graph in the link was originally for? I've had no luck figuring it out by poking around on the website.

I stole it from another site that was using it for the political compass quiz( http://www.politicalcompass.org/ ) for example, being in the red made you a fascist, being in the light gray an Objectivist, dark purple a communist, etc. I think that one of the users over there was planning some sort of grand project involving codifying the results of all the users, but I forgot the exact details.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Oh ok. I never did understand what that meant. I can see how that can be confusing/frustrating. Either way, i still find this topic to be very helpful in a roleplaying sense. Takers still make me laugh but i was surprised to see they are not the craziest ones there. I clearly havent played all the games yet.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Perhaps you didn't see this post just a few posts up:

We prefer that members start a new topic and link back to the old one if they need to refer to something. Otherwise members see a topic with lots of posts and only the last is new.

If you want to discuss this quiz, create a new thread. "Quote" the content of the first post in this thread, and provide a link back to this thread. Please don't perform thread necromancy unless it's very necessary. This post had been dead for over a year. Let it rest in peace.

• 4 months later...

I got (A:0 B:-5) so im dead center between Astorites, Awakened, Shaper and Obeyers. My personal opinions kinda fit these 4; I think that more intelligent creations (like Servils and Servant minds) should have minor - moderate rights, but not be abused to the extent of death. While not-so intelligent creations (like mines, Living tools and thorn batons and could even extend to Labor-thads), it shouldn't matter, they can't understand, nor can they communicate how they feel. And self shaping and the Geneforge are horribly stupid ideas, and should be avoided, but I do understand the use of canisters, they can grant you powers you can't otherwise obtain, and can teach a Shaper a life-saving skill in a split second.

So over all, Shaping is good, self-shaping is bad, and intelligent creations should get some rights.