Crystals and mold

unitypunk

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to know if anyone had any input on the locations of the six crystals to repair the crystal cave, and the purplish molds coveted by the witch on the same map as Skargrath. I have found all but one in each case, and I'm getting kinda tired of searching the walls for secret passages that don't seem to want me to find them.

Thank you kindly fo any input.

It'd help if you told us where you found the ones you already have. For the mold, it's all in the same general area as the witch who gave you the qyest, and it's all outdoors. One of them is past a secret passage right next to where you met the witch, and I think that's the easy one to miss.

For the crystals, have you gotten the one in the Chasm Drake's lair, west of fort Remote? Again, that's the best-hidden one. Two more of them are outdoors on islands in the big lake south of Cotra, and I think a fourth is in the slith island fort on that same lake. I can't remember where the last two are hidden, but I think they're both relatively near the crystal cave itself.