Hawke's Ghost (Exile III)

OrbofThralni

Quote:
I'm thinking of firing her...
Despite how annoying she may be, you can't fire her. Unfortunately, slaying her causes a transformation into pigeons.

When Hawke appears a second time he simply reenacts his death. So don't try prodding him into giving you something, he won't.

• 1 year later...

Basilisks are hellish good I mean when I was going through the giants dungeons and that, I summoned basiliks and they were able to turn those nagas, efreets and dark wyrms into stone. How perfect for a level 10 creature to turn something like that into stone I mean what monsters can't be turned into stone by basilisks

I think immunity to basilisks is part of the magic immunity trait.

I can't remember – if you Scry Monster, does it tell you which of {magic, fire, cold, poison} the monster is immune or resistant to? If so, that's probably how you can find out which monsters are immune to petrification.

Originally Posted By: Celtic Minstrel
I think immunity to basilisks is part of the magic immunity trait.

I can't remember – if you Scry Monster, does it tell you which of {magic, fire, cold, poison} the monster is immune or resistant to? If so, that's probably how you can find out which monsters are immune to petrification.

Yes. Magic immunity does protect from petrification, and Scry Monster does show immunities.