Hype: The Siege of Copperpeak

Ephesos

Okay, we're going to start doing something new here. Since Shadow Vale has been seeing much less traffic since all of the explosions early in the summer, hype threads are now officially welcome in the BoA forum. If you would like images enabled in a post (as I have below), let a moderator like myself know.

I figure it can't hurt to start with my own current project, The Siege of Copperpeak. The scenario takes your party into the archipelagos of Vantanas, where a curious but strangely-familiar rebellion has sprung up.

Since this scenario has been sitting unfinished on my hard drive for a few months, expect it in the none-too-distant future. Maybe a couple of weeks will be enough to get it done.

tavern.png stonesthrow.png

ruins.png siege.png

(Click for bigger images)

Go ahead, let's see some life in this forum. smile

Originally Posted By: Neossokrass
Why wasn't posting hype threads allowed in the first place?

It's not that they weren't allowed, just that Shadow Vale was the first place that really catered to them. I don't see why we can't have some over here, though.

• 1 month later...

Lil off topic here, but sighing mountain was a BoE scenario with a plot loosely based on Japanese mythology. I actually quite enjoyed it back in the day, the only criticism i can think of was that it didn't use any custom graphics and, as a result, many of the monsters had inappropriate images! [/off topic necro]