A Second Geneforge RP OOC

Acky

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right- messages I will be sending to each sect. The general gist follows- you can write the contents:

Arterials- I can modify you to make you stronger, if you give me some of your people to use as spies

ESC- Possibility of an alliance?

Drypeak- I will make you stronger, if you give me some of your people to use as spies.

New Takers: Burn in hell, Drakons!

Ashen Isles: Burn in hell, Drakons. Humans and Serviles: Possibility of an alliance?

Doctors: Possibility of an alliance? If any move to release your new weapon is made, I will hunt you down and kill you.

Shaper New Order: Possibility of an alliance?

Sholai: Possibility of an alliance? If I see the Presence anywhere near MY island, I will hunt you down and kill you.

If you seek possibility of an alliance, I will send a Gazer to begin negotiation. Beware, if you attempt to experiment on it, bad things will happen to you.

Heres the message im sending to each sect via Arbol.

Arterials-maybe an alliance.

ESC-Try to touch the coast or the citadel and you will be incinerated. Other than tht you will be tolerated, and toleratd only.

Drypeak-You will be left alone for now

Newtakers-Your in for a nasty suprise

Ashen Isles-Humans. Possibly an alliance

Doctors-Move your troops or I WILL kill you. There will be nothing left of your pathetic city but ashes if you dont comply

Sholai-You will be killed. I dont care how, but bad things will happen.

Gazers-We will discuss negotiations because i want something from it.

I will send a shaper to negotiate if peace is to be made.

(Band wagon!!!!)

Arterials - We wish an alliance with you. We need not live in fear of our Shaper oppresers any longer.

ESC - You will roast in a pool of your own bubbling blood!

New Shaper Order - You will never rule us again! Never!

Ashen Isles - How about a simple trade alliance? You could use power, we could always use raw materials.

Doctors - Peace be with you

Drypeak Confederacy - And also with you

Gazers - We will rip out your precious eyes and use it to fuel the fires that will be cooking your rotting corpses!

Sholai - Already having a PM

Emporer: Done.

Spddin & Acky: Pondering and Pending.

Well, it's not smart to be enimies with the tactical warlord who lives in my basement, but I've got alot of respect for Ackrovan and his views. Artemis will think.

by the way, I appreciate the ball. I hope it crushed all of those goats when you rolled it down the hill.

I've noticed that Hypno's making freinds already: He's already on three hitlists. smile

Arterials - We wish total anexation of your people. We do not want to harm you. You want power to your people we can get it.

ESC - Uncontrolled Shaping causes trouble. Still undecided.

New Shaper Order - Same common goal. The army stays but won't invade. Also a precaution in case the Drakons move.

Ashen Isles - Peace be with you. You are not part of Terrestia.

Drypeak Confederacy - Serviles must be exiled. Your current location is good. We have no quarrle with you.

Gazers - No harm to ya.

Sholai - Can we please have some Geneforge parts if there are some spares?

Drakons: Yeah sorry you are all going to die.

Hmm no one seems to know what my weapon is. I actually have two. My first the 'Pods' will be revealed in my upcoming attack of the Arterials unless they surrender. My second weapon is not the Purity agent (Lucky Gazers), In fact you're not even close. We are simply "Modifying it to suit our purposes".

Its nothinging like that. Reading my current posts you can learn.

Pods: Erm what? There are currently three. More in production pending Fen goo. Transporting to front lines.

Device: Not a Purity agent in any form. Requires hard to locate genforge parts. Workshop in need of repair. And lastly *Info not ready to be released* so as you can see its not a God item.

Alright, hold up a minute. There seems to be a mistaken impression about the Enlightened Shaper Confederacy here: They do not believe in letting anyone who wants power have it. Not even close. They just don't think that knowledge should be restricted. Rather than keep secrets like the old Shaper regime, they intend to allow Outsiders to learn about shaping. However, they still intend to have full and stringent controls on who's actually allowed to shape, and so forth.

Hypno...halve the number of troops at our borders to 50 or the Arbors i will send to your city will block out the sun, and when the darkness is lifted, all that will be left is dust and ashes, and all will be silent save the constant roars of the flames consuming what is left of your Doctors...

The last thing any of your kind will hear are the swooshing sounds of our Arbors and the screams of your dying people. The last thing they will see is a cloud of fire and ice that is coming to envelope the city. The last thing they will smell are the burning bodies of your soldiers. The last thing they will feel is the searing hot flame of my Arbors, or their razor sharp claws. And the last thing they will taste is the warm blood in their mouths...that is a promise.

Basically, it's one thing to know about it, and another to actually have the capacity to do it. ESC has no compunctions about the former. It's the latter they'll control.

It goes like this: They have absolutely no fear of a person, even an Outsider, discovering how a fyora or some such is shaped. Every intelligent mind can help further the Shaping field, in fact, and having non-shaping techs could help this goal along. What they'd put a stop to is people trying to get ahold of the ability to actually shape said fyora.

Furthermore, they intend to lift restrictions on things the regime previous refused to. Basically, rather than try to unring the bell, they simply go with what they discover and try to keep it the dangerous technology in their control. Basically, if it's really dangerous to have, it's better to have it on your side rather than locked away and ready to come back years later to bite you. So, no barred creations (other than creating something Sapient), no barred technologies, so forth. However, there would be tight controls in place regarding the use of such things.

Oh, and while we're at it, how my faction would likely get along with the others right now:

Quote:
Arterials - Once the ESC has a firm hold on the Mera-Tev, they'd probably be interested in trade: Food for weapons.

The Eyes - Possibility of an agreement. Failing that, you don't bother us, we don't bother you.

Drypeak Confederacy - There's not much either side could offer each other. Again, you don't bother us, we don't bother you.

New Takers: The ESC consists of Shapers throwing off the oppression of the Drakons. The New Takers consist of Drakons trying to take Terrestria over again. Take a guess how they're going to feel about each other.

Ashen Isles: Ashen Isles isn't really within the ESC's sights right now. So again, you don't bother us, we don't bother you.

Doctors: Wary. As mentioned, the ESC doesn't believe in unrestrained power. So they'd likely be somewhat iffy about the Doctors. Additionally, the serviles in the ESC, and the Doctor's policy on them, would likely cause friction between the two

Shaper New Order: The ESC has no problem with the Shaper New Order. However, if you threaten us, even if it was just warning us away from land, the response would likely not be to your satisfaction.

Sholai: Likely hostile. They're flying in the face of what the ESC believe with their shaping of the Presence. Deliberately shaping sapient creations is a big no-no for the Enlightened. Plus, the Sholai are looking to dominate Terrestria, which somewhat clashes with the ESC's goal of having control.

Originally Posted By: Master Ackrovan

the Drakons controlled them by installing fear. For the most part, this worked. Serviles, being creations, are easy in particular to place an aura of control over them. Humans were more challenging, but the occasional Mental magic and cracked whip seem to do the job.

Yepps. Shapers control by fear and beat humans and serviles into submission while the drakons are kind and nice and loving to everyone!!!!! Keep that illusion going

Hmm I am thinking I should clarify my position towards serviles before too much damage is done. Personally we want no harm to the serviles. They have a right to live as long as they live somewhere else. Years of mistreatment from shapers and Drakons has the abilty to cause future tensions. I.e Revenge. When Drakons are destroyed (Inate ability to shape is dangerous) A peace to a servile country would glady be arranged so the two cultrues and people can live together. The only way for serviles to truly have freedom from control is for them to be elsewhere. So for naturally Drypeak is not considered a target.

Anyways Doctors want to fix the world. This is how we fix the servile problem. Yes after all that I still call serviles a problem.

As way of clarification, my quick take over of Illya was planned ahead of time with Sleeping Dragon; I did most of the fighting, while SD's serviles marched through, thoroughly bored, wondering where all the enemies were at. It's that band of serviles that Kov sees coming at the end of the Illya section of my post.

As for the Okavano, Ackrovan, feel free to control the encounter as much as you want based on what we've been PM'ing each other about.

ARTEMIS IS GOING DOWN! Show yourself "Warlord". Lets see how you react to the latest development. *Gasp, commoners everywhere please forgive the Doctors. We really do want to help*

Hmm we are killing the NPC Drakons fairly fast. Does that mean they are all retreating to Burwood and GreyGhoast? If so I would not like to face hoards of Unaligned there.

Oh, [CENSOR] no! If you think that you can [CENSOR] up my faction in one [CENSOR] go, youve got another [CENSOR] thing coming, [CENSOR]! i'll SLAUGHTER you're pathetic [CENSOR(S)] from here to the middle of next [CENSOR] week. I am a [CENSOR]ing warlord, and i will [CENSOR]you up so bad that you'll want to quit the [CENSOR] game. I may be inexperienced, but i'm not taking any [CENSOR] from you druggies. Oh, i mean DOCTORS.

And artemis just had the decensy to edit that whole paragraph.

Quote:
Commoners everywhere, please forgive the doctors. We really do want to help.

Oh, and Acky? I think you need a new computer. smile

HAHAHAHHAAA

haha that was fun. I should get offended more often.

I apologize for not making it clear at the beginning of the thread. When fighting a large or important battle, you have a PM discussion on how to can play out. You lay all your cards on the table, and through discussion, you decide whether or not you can win/lose the battle and the most likely amount of casualties. This is really based off of personal honor, and I expect everyone to follow through with that. Eventually, if you keep losing, you lose in the RP (ie: Your faction is destroyed). If you don't discuss it, then its just not fair because then anyone could do anything without consequence (For instance, then I could just shape nukes and fling them at people)

Originally Posted By: Shaper Spddin
Just so you know2. Im joining the battle for the illya. Say Good-bye to the Sholai (Rhyme intended)

Just so you know, SD's soldiers will be there, too, along with any remnants of the Illya cultist army.

And Illya is made up entirely of serviles, other than the Sholai at this point.