A Second Geneforge RP OOC

Acky

Yeah, that would be very very time consuming. But i agree with ackrovan in the fact that there are 4 passes into the citadel. Nodye coast, Lethia province, stormplains, and the Mera-Tev all feed into the Citadel.

As far as im aware of.

Ackrovan is moving to burwood

Ackrovan is moving to Mera

Artemis is soon to indulge on cansiters

Serviles dont seem like they will be moving from drypeak

Sholai are trying to build a new geneforge

Ashen isles are trying to not be destroyed

ESC seems to be extremely violent...

Shaper new order is going for Dera

Shaper New order is going for the citadel...

I think that sums up everything. BTW if i post tonight it will be late. Also, Ive updated the last paragraph of my new post

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey cool this does look like fun. I'm kinda new to the whole RP thing so be patient with me. I will try and post my faction within about 12 hours of this post. Here are a couple of spolers just so the stroy flows smoothly until I emerge. Dera reaches is having a bit of termoil with some strange humans. The seem to colour the maps their cream (Hint hint for the big map) and call themselves....

Originally Posted By: Shaper Spddin
Yeah, that would be very very time consuming. But i agree with ackrovan in the fact that there are 4 passes into the citadel. Nodye coast, Lethia province, stormplains, and the Mera-Tev all feed into the Citadel.

The Citadel can't be accessed from the Storm Plains. That one I know for an absolute fact. There's no pass from the Citadel to the Storm Plains.

Wait, there was some city mentioned in G3 at the end where your shaper or rebel ended up...I just dont remember what it was called. This could be used to show exactly where the ashen isles are [south of this city or something like that].

But you can tell Acky that. I'm not talking to him until he gives me my dang ball. ;D

@ Shaper Spiddn: Sadly the Doctors appeared after you made your plans to invade the Dera reaches. After you next post assesing and possible attacking this new threat I will post again.

For now the Doctors are assesing their options and are attempting to seal lethia pass. I guess hiding in hole had its downside. We have no idea an army of shapers Is about to attack us.

Agreed. But just remember we're not drakons. I dont necesarily want to kill you...just maybe move you somewhere else. I just want the Dera reaches because of its tactical advantages...nothing personal. just business.

Edit:Read my new post, i've changed my plans. Your safe for now, ive turned my sights towards the Nodeye coast, its in norhtern terrestia where all the action is happening.

Well, I can't help but notice the addition of wings to the Arbors... wink

Anyway, I think the Spike Roamers need to be toned down slightly. Not in terms of damage, though, but in terms of the spike's lifespan. I'm guessing those spikes move about as fast as a thorn from a baton. If so, giving them a life of 10 minutes just flying around searching for a target is a very bad idea. They could wind up hitting a target clear cross Terrestria, which is sort of stupid, considering that the target could be you, your armies... so forth.

But if they're experimental, I suppose it could be a flaw they only discover once they deploy them (and promptly wind up getting chased by a cloud of spikes). But when you do tone it down, I recommend something like 10 seconds. Still reasonable, but it won't let them travel too far from where they started.

To pre-empt any concerns over Kov and the Presence: neither are invincible. Kov, in fact, is as mortal as ever. Stab him through the heart, and he dies. The Presence, on the other hand, can always fall back from host to host, until it is too weak and dies with a host. The more creations it controls, the more powerful it is.

The Presence cannot control high-level creations such as Drakons and Gazers at its current prowess. It also can't control creations that are under the direct control of a Shaper or Lifecrafter. However, as it gets stronger, this will eventually change.

I love how everyone has a different writing style. It makes for an interesting game.

Quote:
As if one, the Eyebeasts around the circle smiled. Seeing a Gazer smile was a truly terrifying event. Their mouths were filled with razor-sharp teeth, and for some reason their way of digesting essence absorbed light. When a Gazer smiled, the room went dark. This was appropriate, considering the events that would make a Gazer smile, would make the rest of the world a very dark place, indeed.

This is one of my favorite posts. Good job.