Avernum window question

Ok I know you can run Avernum 1-3 in a window, here is the catch, how do I MOVE the window? (Windows XP)

I like to watch videos while I play so when I play Exile 1-3 I put the game in the top left, and the video in the bottom right. I would like to do this with Avernum but its hogging up space in the middle.

I tried DXWnd but it doesn't work, unless I need to change the settings on it. I know it works with Avernum 4 and 5.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ah, my bad. It's been a while since I played the Exile games though. As in, still-running-win95 kind of "a while".

On a side note I remember Exile (2?) had those neat barrier spells you could cast and rotate before placing. Loved those. Layered a bunch of them in front of my party in large battles and let the enemy fry while trying to melee me. Those were among the things I missed in Avernum.

Targeted spells are more convenient, true, but it lacks the same oomph. On the flip side, I guess it was bad because monsters fried each other when aiming those spells at us because they didn't care who else got caught in the aoe.

Fun times, though. Miss 'em.