Comments,Questions,and Tales Of The Tabard Inn

SamSniped

My comments go to whoever made the scenario Embers Of Rebellion,Stirlen's Dagger and the new and improved Flaming Sword from it were EXCELLENT!!!!

Questions-VoDT-I am stuck at the part after when you meet the Vahantai(sorry if mispelled).I have all three things but i need the key to get to the stairs,but no matter where I look,NO F***ING KEY!Help please?

Tales of the Tabard Inn-the creator of this one should fix graphic 500 ASAP!

My logscreen on there-

Stuck on 500

Stuck on 500

Stuck on 500

and it keeps going and going and going.

There is a silver key in the Provost's office in the SW corner of the students' quarters level. I think you have to search the shelves.

Edit: I don't think you could have met the Vahnatai if you didn't already have the silver key. Which stairs are you talking about?

Unless it's the opening stone you're looking for? You get that from the spiders, if so.

Wait, if you have the stone, and you've been to the library, did you get the key from the golem there?

I've never heard of any graphics problems with the Tales, the problem is probably that you have a corrupted scenario. Try redownloading, the Blades Forge should have the most up to date one.

Also it would help to know which OS you're running. If you're using the wrong version for your OS then that's going to hose things.