Capitol

Lord Iraelithe

It's spelt "capital", and it's on the continent of... possibly Aizu? I forget. However, you can't get there in E3; what you're presumably looking for is Blackcrag Fortress, in the far north.

I believe it's in or on the border of Footracer Province, actually.

One of the books in E3/A3 names the four continents and gives bare-bones descriptions:

Quote:
THE LANDS OF THE EMPIRE - The Empire, blessed power over us all, controls the four known continents. Aizo, the oldest, is the birthplace of the Empire, although the ruling seat is now on the continent of Pralgad. Vantanas is the smallest continent, but in many ways the richest, with its hot climate, fascinating fauna, and rich stores of gold and diamonds. And finally, there is the recently settled Valorim, which has a wild (though controlled) spirit.

The Encyclopedia Ermariana says Valorim is the largest. As far as I know that's arbitrary and apocryphal. Still, Valorim (the entirety of which appears in E3), is a big place.

—Alorael, who believes the entrance you're looking for is just east of Blackcrag itself. You'll need to go among thieves for it.

There is a mountain range that goes from east to west along the northern border of Monroe and Footraces provinces. The only place to cross is Blackcrag Fortress and the tunnel the thieves use to the east. But the tunnel's northern door is blocked in game to keep you from exploring there.

You can use Leave Town to bypass Blackcrag, but there's nothing worth seeing back there. There's a huge blackness,one time I walked through it so long the game just dumped me back into Valorim, in the middle of a lake. Just if you're interested.

Yeah, see above to enter the fort. You will have to fight a Doomguard to enter.

Originally Posted By: Salable truth, not salacity
One of the books in E3/A3 names the four continents and gives bare-bones descriptions:
Quote:
THE LANDS OF THE EMPIRE - The Empire, blessed power over us all, controls the four known continents. Aizo, the oldest, is the birthplace of the Empire, although the ruling seat is now on the continent of Pralgad. Vantanas is the smallest continent, but in many ways the richest, with its hot climate, fascinating fauna, and rich stores of gold and diamonds. And finally, there is the recently settled Valorim, which has a wild (though controlled) spirit.

The Encyclopedia Ermariana says Valorim is the largest. As far as I know that's arbitrary and apocryphal. Still, Valorim (the entirety of which appears in E3), is a big place.

—Alorael, who believes the entrance you're looking for is just east of Blackcrag itself. You'll need to go among thieves for it.

I would have though Pralgad was the biggest. confused

Originally Posted By: BainIhrno
You can use Leave Town to bypass Blackcrag, but there's nothing worth seeing back there. There's a huge blackness,one time I walked through it so long the game just dumped me back into Valorim, in the middle of a lake. Just if you're interested.
...what? I wonder how that worked...