Exile 3 Help

Wham Bam Shizzlezam

South east part of the land- Inland from both the south and the east coast quite a bit and near the ursagi lair. Another place to get a good enchantment is also in the south east along the southern coast there is a string of towns. One of these towns has something like "shocking blade" or something- I think that its boulder but I could be quite wrong

Sorry about the vagueness of my answer but I can't put E3 on my newest comp and I don't want to boot up the other right now.

Unless you have a lot of money, I've considered buying enchanted weapons a bit too expensive for what it's worth (but then again, I haven't played E3 all that much). If you want to get to Golddale, just go east past Krizsan and the slime pit until you hit a river. Then follow the river up north a ways until to come to a road and bridge across the bridge is Golddale. Hope that helps.

Also, I believe all the towns on the far southeast are Storm Port, Libras, and Bolton, though I don't remember any of them having enchanting shops.