Action points question[G5]

Whether you get the bonus AP each round is random so even with 3 different bonus AP items equipped you will get a different number each round.

If you have less than your encumbered amout you shouldn't have less AP. Go into a safe area and use fight mode to see what happens. It's better to test it out before doing it in combat. 37/45 should be fine.

Yeah I've been doing that and I'm not encumbered I can still attack but every round I either have 10 or 9 AP and unfortunately with 9 I can't use 2 spells or abilitys because I always buff my creations, if I got that Quicksilver plate thing would it make it to where I could do 2 things each round?

Originally Posted By: Ganduvvv
Yeah I've been doing that and I'm not encumbered I can still attack but every round I either have 10 or 9 AP and unfortunately with 9 I can't use 2 spells or abilitys because I always buff my creations, if I got that Quicksilver plate thing would it make it to where I could do 2 things each round?

Reread Thuryl's post. You have about a 25% chance of 8 AP, a 50% chance of 9 AP, and a 25% chance of 10 AP. (I don't think that formula is quite accurate, but it's within the ballpark.) Adding another source of AP will shift the odds further in your favor, but there will still be rounds with only one action.

—Alorael, who doesn't understand why encumbrance and loss of AP are coming up. There is no loss of AP. There just isn't sufficient gain of AP for Ganduvvv's desires.