EXILE 2 : where to get smoky crystals??

Necrophilius

Originally Posted By: Celtic Minstrel
In the caves near where Motrax lives, I believe there's someone who sells them – look for a white special dot.

Though you can probably get them for cheaper (or free) elsewhere; and of course that won't help if you've gone down the waterfall already.

what waterfall??

yep, i checked your white dot near mortax. Alas, youre wrong. There is shop with SAPPHIRES, but without smoky crystals ;P

tower of magi? Vahnahtie lands? I checked them.... I think there's no possibility of gettin smoky crystal

Originally Posted By: Necrophilius

what waterfall??
The one to the Vahnatai Lands. I was probably assuming you hadn't yet been to the Tower of Magi; bad assumption, I expect.

Originally Posted By: Necrophilius

yep, i checked your white dot near mortax. Alas, youre wrong. There is shop with SAPPHIRES, but without smoky crystals ;P
Oh. Well, sorry – I haven't played it in forever.

You must be able to get them somewhere though.

Even if you could get Smoky Crystals in Chapter 1, you can't cast Mindduel until Chapter 4.

You can buy them for 100 gold apiece from Vincent (hey, that's my name) in the Tower of Magi. There are some shops in the northeast quadrant of the tower. He's the apprentice mage in the northwestern shop of that northeastern quadrant.

Originally Posted By: The Almighty Doer of Stuff
Even if you could get Smoky Crystals in Chapter 1, you can't cast Mindduel until Chapter 4.

yeah, until i use editor ^^ but im already chap. 4, rescuin second soul crystal.

Thx, I got crystals in this apperatience mage in NE corner of tower. I have missed him in my search tongue

Originally Posted By: The Almighty Doer of Stuff
If you're going to use the editor anyway, why not just give yourself Smoky Crystals that way? tongue

haha!
I even tried editor. Alas, this editor is kinda old. It's not exile 3 engine, it give possibility to do most important things like raise dead, to add special items, and to add most-uber weapons and armors - except shockin wave blade and few other.

If it were so easy, I doubt that I'd ask (but anyway, if it were in editor, there shall be fair way of obtaining em via game??)

oh, maybe someone could tell me what the hell is "ick stroll" ?
ick? it sound sick! (as for me)
it have 3 uses and the "???" ability (concealed, like orb of thralni