Unstable roamers

Do unstable roamers actually have gaming value, or are they just for blowing up merchants that refuse to trade with you. Ussually if someone refuses to trade with me i shape several U-roamers and sorround the person with them before absorbing one of them. Is this their only use or do some people use them in combat?

Originally Posted By: Shaper Spddin
Do unstable roamers actually have gaming value, or are they just for blowing up merchants that refuse to trade with you. Ussually if someone refuses to trade with me i shape several U-roamers and sorround the person with them before absorbing one of them. Is this their only use or do some people use them in combat?

LOL! That's actually a good exploit you have there, especially if you want to steal a merchant's goods with impunity.

I also make creations go rogue sometimes for fun. It doesnt work in 1 or 2 because the entire area will become hostile if you attack your own creations. TO make them go rogue i make 1 creation like a beta or alpha wth no intel. then i make a glahk with intel. i make the glaaahk sting the alpha till it runs in fear then just keep skipping turns until it goes rogue and kills everything in its path..it really fun.