Who are you? (Spoiler)[G5]

Well, search is my best friend. Found the other threads, looks like whoever the PC is, its whoever you want them to be. One more question, I am doing the Trakovite storyline and am having trouble getting into control core b. I went to Alwan and did the Gazaaki-Uss quest, which leads to Alwan sending you to control core b, but he wont give it to me, what should i do?

You could start saying loyalist things and actions. Killing the rebels in the white wastes are a big turner, as long as you don't intend to join Taygen.

The other way you can get into Control Core B is by doing the second quest for the Trakovites, but that would obviously take longer. Speak to Shaper Connan in the Lethia Pass to shift your rep towards the Shapers, and speak to Greta in Gazaki-Uss to shift it towards the rebels. It will take some effort, but you can manage your rep if you haven't gone too far into the game. I would recomend saving before you do it just to be sure though.

The Great Archon