Avernum 3: A job board quest

No I am not playing Avernum 3 right now so the names may be incorrect. This question just run through my mind.

On isle of Bigail there is a town in north west area and I am talking about its priest.

This is a regularly occuring job format: we need someone to deliver _ _ _ to father Orionthon last known to be in Kuper/Hectar(?? Confused in names). I tried to complete this job many time. I took the job and searched throughout the Valorim but I failed. Do you face the same problem? Or (to my great surprise) do you know where he goes?

Do he really goes somewhere once he disappears from this town? Because I keep getting job board quest related to him.

I think that its like a bug. Even if not, its really very frustrating to find his new location.( in which I always failed in my countless playthroughs )

I don't think the job board quests checks current status of delivery targets to see if they are still alive. The game only makes sure that key non player characters needed for regular quests are kept alive.

The only other place you could check would be in Shaydar, maybe its hospital.