So am I screwed?

Sournote

I'm pretty far into the game, about level 30, right before the big barrier constructed by we know who. Anyway, I used the boat you can get in the center of the lake between Muck and Highground and took to a shoreline. I've only used the command once before, but I was in a sore mood and just wanted to recharge so used "backtostart" to go back to Blackchasm and just now noticed I left the boat on a stretch of land I can't get to.

I have never done this to myself in a Spiderweb game ha, and what is a worse sin, this happened to coincidentally come about two days after I stopped obsessively backing up my quicksave since it never came in handy, and the autosave has already overwritten as well.

Am I screwed?

I went back to the island accessed via the Giant's "castle" and there are no other boats, nor have I seen any there at any point. Unless you're saying there is another location to obtain boats then I think I'm out of options.

I have to say, fully acknowledging I shot MYSELF in the foot, this was waaaaaaaaaay to easy to mess up for the amount of time put into killing reskins of the same monsters to get here, sometimes I wish for the editor of days past. ; )