Best /worse NPC(non-player character) in the series [SPOILERS][G5]

Alwan is awesome. You see him as the young shaper student in G3. To the hardcore general in G4. and in G5 you see him as the crippled coucilor who refuses to give up. All while mantianing his extreme hate for Greta. He's the best. If all shapers were like alwan, the rebellion wouldnt have made it past sucia...

I think the best character would have to be Litalia. She is the only person to have seen the conflict from every perspective, and she followed the same trajectory I could see myself following in her situation. She was once a shaper, but tired with of oppression of creations and joined the Rebellion in the interest of freedom. As a Rebel, she became disillusioned with the drakons and their tyranny and tried to find another path. The ultimate conclusion she came to, while extreme, made sense to me, given all the destruction that happened in the span of her career.

For me the worst characters are the ones that have chosen to go crazy and build huge dungeons for themselves, like Monarch or Phariton or Spharon. I hate them not only for the fact that they are selfish and often murderers, but also for the fact that they make it so difficult to kill them! This isn't to say they aren't fun characters. The real worst characters are, of course, the ones who names you can't remember.

Litalia is certainly the most morally complex. There are other characters that have a similarly nuanced moral view, like Greta, but they mostly pick one way of dealing with the world around them and stick with it, even if they look uneasy from time to time. Her successful attempt to quit canisters is also one of the series's few intensely personal moments and I wish more attention had been paid to it.