some intresting question

1:Tel about: Your favoraite fight in avernum series and why?

2:Most difficult fight of series and why?

3:Describe the best fight you ever fought after being an avernite.Make it as intresting as you can.

4:The fight you hate most and why?

my answers:

1:The optioal fight in A3 against friendly Erika redmark.Make the town hostile and it is without question one of the best fight of series.

A skilled player can win it after Karnold and a new player might loose it even with a party playing in vahanatai lands.

2:Nashazarr the Haakai and the above fight.

3:Well i will tell about it once i complete my 4th deadly playthrough of A5

4:A5:Vahanatai lands,almost all the fights,especially against wandering wolfs.Why????Huh,they are so boring

1. Ornotha Ziggurat. I appreciate the vast number of combatants. The fight with Rentar-Ihrno is close because it's not actually about winning, it's about advancing. When I first realized that I wasn't going to win with overwhelming firepower I was rather impressed.

2. Probably something in A4 or A5. A1-3 combat tended to be straightforward slogs through damage. The A4 ToM demon is up there. The Slith Horror in A5 is also a doozy.

3. I must do no such thing. In fact, I won't!

4. A4 Eastern Gallery. Too many chitrachs.

—Alorael, who does not like chitrachs particularly enough to deal with two hundred some.

1. I've always liked going through Gaddika's fortress in A2. I don't exactly know why.

2. Eh, pass.

3. Nothing terribly exciting comes to mind.

4. Not the worst of the worst, but the sheer number of wandering monsters in the Fort Avernum area in A1 is a pain since I don't have the cave lore to avoid them until I make it up to Fort Draco.

Dikiyoba senses a trend on question 3...

1. That'd be Ornotha Ziggurat for me as well. This offensive is the only thing giving an even more immediate feeling of being in the middle of an all-out war than charging against the Empire's frontline north of... was it Dharmon?

2. Toughy. In A1-3, nothing is difficult once you reach a certain level; things just take longer. A5 is alot harder, I'm not sure what particular fight to pick though.

3. Am I really the only one to answer this question? I think it's the best one! Anyway, I'm not in the mood to tell the tale in any detailed or interesting manner, but I do remember a particularly exciting battle from long ago. Years ago, when I first played E3, I wouldn't let the Troglos blocking the mountain pass between Kriszan and Sharimik mock me. I lacked the experience and the powerful party to do so effectively, but I fought them, for justice's sake! I lost, of course. But I tried again and again and again, and eventually, with a stroke of tactical genius (and alot of luck), I won! Oh yes, I slaughtered those muddy manpigs!

4. Rentar, A3. I should buy A4 just to be able to kill that old...