comic?

scorpio803

Hi all i just made a website www.legionaryproductions.sitesled.com and i wanted to make an exile III based comic. first of all is it ok if a use exile III character models and secondly is there some program or something you made the opening cut scene in exile 3 that i can have so i don't have to try to make it all with photoshop (so many layers!!!)

well i think it's an ok website considering i made it with dreamweaver 8 it aproximetley 2 days. i'll edit the forum thing and i need... content. The muffin thing is a mini-series about people fighting over magical mufins falling from the sky and you don't own all muffins! besides it's leaning toward cancelation. oh and were can i fond Jeff?

He was making a joke, lighten up.

And here, we really prefer proper grammar and spelling.

Quote:
well i think it's an ok website considering i made it with dreamweaver 8 it aproximetley 2 days. i'll edit the forum thing and i need... content. The muffin thing is a mini-series about people fighting over magical mufins falling from the sky and you don't own all muffins! besides it's leaning toward cancelation. oh and were can i fond Jeff?

And I don't have it copyrighted either. I just don't like you doing it because it offends me.

Unfortunately for you, Iffy, he can write whatever he darn well pleases, so long as he isn't in violation of anyone's copyright (and he's not in violation of your copyright, at least). Whether it offends you or not is up to you.

Honestly, the idea that we have to keep quiet about any sort of literature involving muffins so as not to offend you is a little ridiculous. You must have a fit whenever someone mentions a cookbook with muffin recipes.

Quote:
Honestly, the idea that we have to keep quiet about any sort of literature involving muffins so as not to offend you is a little ridiculous. You must have a fit whenever someone mentions a cookbook with muffin recipes.
That is not what I meant. And it doesn't matter what I meant, because I am asking you all to forget what I said since you don't understand what I meant.