Thistlewood -Bennhold[G5]

After talking to the commander in Perkalia I went to Thistlewood and have been playing cat and mouse with the wandering servile for over 30 min and it's driving me nuts. Would somebody please tell me which quadrent I should be waiting in so I have a decent chance of following this sucker to the camp??

First, take your creations and stick them in the northwest part of the area. Deactivate them. Take your character and hide him in the grove surronded by tress except on the east side. Hide him/her in the northwestern path that leads to the tress. Keep your character just in complete sight of the tree line. Watch the servile going back into threw forest, not one coming out.

Hope this helps smile

The Last Archon

The servile comes and goes out of an area to the southwest of the zone's center. There is an area just north that you can sit in and wait. You have to be close enough to the spot to trigger the message that you see how the servile gets through without scaring the servile.

Find something else you can do while you wait and maybe reposition yourself. It's really boring.