Do you mean no magic or only priest spells? For the former, well, you'll need to be very good, although it's been done. The latter is tough but quite possible, and your character gets spread thin with fighting, mage, and priest skills. Good luck.

What race and traits do you plan to use? He believes Drakefyre has pulled this off with a Divinely Touched Slith (also Fast on Feet or Elite Warrior, probably).

—Alorael, who isn't sure if the Strong Will trait is a good idea or not. It will protect you from some nasty abilities, but having your one character charmed actually doesn't do much harm. You never attack yourself.

I am only using preist spells. As for traits I have good education and toughness. I havent put anything into weapons skills, I have joined the anama to put my priest spell level at 8, arcane lore at 7,potion making at 3, tool use at 3, nature at 4, 3 luck and 4 int. I have 17 skill points to spend. Should I put it into priest, luck, nature or weapons?

A3 definitely needs weapons skills. The damage from spells is too low after the early part of Upper Avernum until you get the area effect spells. Also you will burn through spell energy and that really hurts in wilderness encounters unless you always flee.

No mage spells means no haste and no decent area effect spell until Shaydar.

I'd use most spells for buffing and healing. Get a decent range weapon attack since you don't always get time to close to melee.

Thanks for the Advice. I gave myself some melee weapon skill a few mintutes after my last post. As for good attack priest spells I have gone to shayder and joined the anama so 3 targets a turn with smite will have to do untill divine fire. I think Battle rage level 3 hastens so I will use that.

Some time after I depleted all of the KB from the anama I left them and started training in magic. I did this because I was getting really beaten on by golums. When I finaly reached the mind crystal leading the golums, I killed its defenders and started to attack it. After about 5 minutes of trying every spell and poition I had I relised it wasnt going to die. The only things that affected it were my sword and cloud of blades. I couldnt keep cloud of blades going long enough so I ran up, hasten/blessed myself and starting hitting it. When it got to nearly dead( after alot of attacks and potions) it just healed it self. I repeated the attacks and it healed again. Is this a glitch or am I just out of options?

Edit:got it with lightning spray