Tower of Magi Demon in Exile I

RobertAKARobin

Even though I last played it at least 3 years ago, I've always wondered whether the demon in the center of some maze-ish thing in the Tower of the Magi really plays a role in the story. I killed him once, and I don't think it did anything. Is this demon just randomly there? It seems he was kind of different from other demons.

That's the Adze-Haakai, isn't it? He... um... he was terrorizing the Tower of Magi. And something.

Linda summoned him because of something, and he was doing something bad. There was that initiate in the south who was terrified of the demon. And stuff.

I forget. Yes, he's part of the plot, but he's a minimal part of the plot, and for a long time I thought he was related to Grah-Hoth, but I'm pretty sure that I was mistaken.

I thought the same, Kel. As far as I can tell, though, he really isn't tied to anything but Linda and doesn't do much of anything except serve as a minor obstacle between you and an important item.

—Alorael, who was very much disappointed by Adze-Haakai. He was expecting at least a little bit of a climactic battle and maybe the annihilation of the Tower of Magi. Instead, he got an easy battle and a pat on the back.

This is the reason that these boards have PMs.

Alo changes his Publicly Displayed Name every day (just about) in protest of his lack of a custom title. That is, he has as many pseudonyms as there have been days since he reached "Your Postliness," which I think is on the order of... gosh, a couple hundred, at this point.

Since the original topic largely served its purpose (though I must add that I find the name "Adze-Haakai" wicked cool), I guess we could get off on a tangent and discuss PDNs.

I've changed mine on a regular basis in the last few months, until I started participating in the last RP. When I play an RP, I always change my name to the character's name to avoid confusion.

Be was keeping a list at one point. I don't know if he still is or if he has all the intervening names on it, but still, he has a significant advantage.

Don't get any ideas, anyone!

—Alorael, who apologizes rather insincerely and unconvincingly for the horrible abuse of this topic.

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:
That's the Adze-Haakai, isn't it? He... um... he was terrorizing the Tower of Magi. And something.

Linda summoned him because of something, and he was doing something bad. There was that initiate in the south who was terrified of the demon. And stuff.

I forget. Yes, he's part of the plot, but he's a minimal part of the plot, and for a long time I thought he was related to Grah-Hoth, but I'm pretty sure that I was mistaken.
in e3 you have to save the tower of magi from being desroyed by grah-hoth on day 161 but its not on that day evre time the laest game i played it was on day 170 so its randum sorry for my typing