Steal scrolls or go to howling depths

briguy

Hey, I've got gladwell's geas, so I have to steal these anama scrolls or get cursed. I would steal the scrolls, but there's this person, seeker something, who teaches priest spells and I don't know when I'll find someone else that does that. What does the curse do? And should I steal the scrolls yet or not?

If you use the secret passage you'll exit in the Anama Lands, south of the city, I think.

If you avoid the City then you only get attacked by some soldiers and a couple of farmers (I didn't like killing them) and you can make your way quickly to the gate that leads to the Howling Depths. And no, you can't avoid them.

I think I went back to the Portal to sell items and rest in town before tackling the Howling Depths.

Oh yes, only the guards at the gate if you go straight there.

I went to the teleporter first though, to sell some stuff and leave some stuff in the portal room, so I had to kill some farmers who attacked me on the way there and back.

And no, the farmers wouldn't give much experience, I think I killed them with one or two blows. frown

Originally Posted By: Student of Trinity
If you don't want to kill Anama farmers you can just Daze them and run past. It's actually a bit more tedious than just killing them, because you may have to do it several times, but if it makes you feel better ...

Aagh, should have remembered Daze. I was just running away from them, and they kept catching up and trying to punch me. Not that they could actually hit me.