Stuff around lorelei

Jellyfish

I'm not sure on the second two, but for joining the theives guild...

You need to go to Shadyer and go to the man in the bar. I think his name is Geoffory. He is the blue townsperson graphic. You ask him about "shipping". He'll tell you to go get a package south of the bar. You go down, open a door, and look in a chest. You have the Skribbane. *Alorael cheers in backround*

Then you head up towards Lorelei. You can either fight the guards surrounding them (which I did) or find some other way into the city. There is someone that says you can ford a river in, but I never found it. Oh well.

So after you get into Lorelei, you go to the shop titled "Kendra's Gloves". You ask her about "package" and she'll take the Skribbane from you *Alorael boos in backround* and give you some gold and let you into the secret room containing the head of the Theives Guild. You cannot join though, but he will give you a number of services, one making beating the game a whole lot easier.

Whew, I think I covered just about everything on that topic. My hand hurts now....

Quote:
Originally written by Seletine:
You don't absolutely need to get the skribbane. Just ask Kendra about 'guild' without bringing any, and you can speak with Geoffrey just as if you had brought it.

Once you've found that exit, go back and talk to each of the prisoners; if you tell them about the exit, they'll escape.

(664)
Wow, I didn't know that. I thought she said "Ok where's the package? *you tell her you don't have it and she stamps her foot*"

Quote:
Originally written by Seletine:
You don't absolutely need to get the skribbane. Just ask Kendra about 'guild' without bringing any, and you can speak with Geoffrey just as if you had brought it.

Once you've found that exit, go back and talk to each of the prisoners; if you tell them about the exit, they'll escape.

(664)
When I try, "You shake your head no"

Quote:
Originally written by Jellyfish:
When I try, "You shake your head no"
I assume this relates to the giant's cavern. You need to walk towards the secret exit (past the lava) as far as the trees. Then a message pops up "if someone wanted to escape, this is where to do it" or something like that. Now go back and talk to all the prisoners again, ask them about escape, and they'll leave, and you'll get a reward!