Magus of Cattalon: Question and a Possible Bug

Davies

1) Assuming that you can keep Adrian (or whatever the young adventurer you can pick up was named) alive until the final battle, what happens to him in the climax? Or does he leave before then? I didn't manage to keep him alive that long, and I'm sort of curious ...

2) This is the possible bug -- while I was able to find the snake in Tampeas on one occasion, on a second run-through -- necessitated by a recovery to an earlier save -- it wasn't in any of the bushes, and I'm sure that I checked them all!

1)

Click to reveal..
I'm just getting into more detail here. Nioca had it right. Adrian comes back with you, asks where he is and decides that he kind of likes it.

2) I don't know. My coding seems solid. Are you sure you tried all six bushes? I just tested it and no matter how many times I tried, the snake always jumped out of the last bush which, in my case, was the bush behind the cemetery. It took me a second to find the last bush, though.