New Scenario: Quarhag Pass

Smoo

Are the forums working again? Testing, testing... Anyway.

That's right, I decided to take a little break from my juggernaut of a scenario and churn out something smaller. Lo and behold! That scenario became Quarhag Pass!

I have some small tidbits of info on my site plus the download links, of course. Link here:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/simop/QP.htm

The scenario is pretty small so I doubt there are any bugs. Now a word about the Mac version. Thralni was kind enough to convert the graphics for me, but since Windows loves to screw around with the cmg file, you might have to convert the graphics yourself.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my fruits of labor. I certainly had fun designing it.

I took a look and the Mac version's cmg file is intact. I look forward to playing this as soon as I get the chance. Thanks Smoo!

EDIT: Correction, the cmg file is intact, but contains fewer sheets than the number of bitmaps included with the Windows version (Only sheets 500, 501, 504, 506, 507, 508, and 999).

Originally Posted By: Master Ackrovan
I demand an English version.

The Last Archon

I will NEVER give in to these kinds of OUTRAGEOUS demands!! Even though providing an English version was part of the plan from the get to go (<- Does this mean what I think it does?).

I originally planned to have a complete scenario released on April 1st, but if any Finns have downloaded QP they will notice that the scenario is buggy and unfinished, though it might be possible to actually complete it. Anyway, I will be translating the scenario into English and adding all the stuff that's currently missing and will be announcing a beta call (hopefully) sometime in April.

And indeed, the wall ogres were a product of 2007, as far as I am aware, it is 2009 now. Apparently they were so popular/successfull that they still haunt people dreams. I am pleased.