Za-Khazi Run: Three Questions

Davies

1. I am currently preparing to invade the Broken Fang Clan's fortress. It's Day 9. After I get through these guys, am I going to have enough time to make it through to the end before the time limit, assuming no serious delays?

2. After completing the primary quest (deliver the wands) is it possible to go back through the run to see all the sights that I missed the first time through?

3. Is it possible to find another source for the item that Morog offers which will protect the party from the effects of the poppies?

1 - You'll have to run like heck to do it, but it is possible, assuming you pick up the pace.

2 - It depends on whether you bribe a certain end-game obstacle or kill it.

3 - No. But if you turn down her first two deals, you can come back and get both of the alternate deals Morog offered. Then you can steal the scroll from her, assuming you're strong enough to show down with her after you've stolen it.

Originally Posted By: Nioca

2 - It depends on whether you bribe a certain end-game obstacle or kill it.

Oh. My. God.

Are you telling me
Click to reveal..
that I have to kill Khoth -- a dragon -- a level 50 monster -- if I want to go back through?

To heck with that! Next time I go through this thing I'm cheating the day back every chance I get, and seeing everything.